This is vintage Southworth Red Ruled (Legal) typewriter paper for writing and typing letters of highest quality. It is plain/regular finish typing paper of 75 gsm (20lb) thickness.
Interesting choice for writers who wish to experience creative writing - this paper has a vintage feel to it - this type of paper has been used by lawyers and councillors (note it has two red lines on the left margin side, and one line on the righrt margin side)
Plain, pleasant to the touch paper - regular finish.
Unlike modern printer/copy paper (70gsm), this paper is great for it's absorbency rates which makes it very suitable for typewriters. This paper has a better imprint and a higher quality. It is lightly coarse, acid free and pH neutral.
- Paper sheets are size 8.5x11 inch
- White color - plain finish
- Watermarked "Southworth"
- 25% Cotton content for great absorbency
- Suitable for ink, fountain pens, pencils and typewriters.
- Great for correspondence, pen pal mail and sending letters.
Treat yourself to quality typing paper or buy as a gift for a creative loved one.